Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Countdown to Christmas- week two

The little felt snowflake on my Advent calendar has traveled to week two of the Christmas season.
It is a grey frosty morning and I am prepping for our family Christmas dinner with our Mom in Langley.  My younger brother is arranging this family event and we are all pitching in.
 Some food to take this afternoon. I am looking forward to this family get-together.
 Our Mom who is now wheelchair bound, will really appreciate this dinner.  She was the 'queen of Christmas dinners' & this will never be forgotten. Part of my Christmas celebration each year always honours my parents. They were such generous people and loved this season.

And, no I haven't done my baking yet, but I may have something to report on that in a day or two. But in the meantime, I did pack up my sewing machine, a big step towards getting other things done,like baking! Here is a little picture of Christmas bunting! I made bunting for all my friends this year, plus some for our bookcase - a nice way to use up bits & pieces of fabrics.        
 
Merry merry all!

No comments: