Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quilt in Progress

 Another ode to Saturday mornings - this one a very rainy, grey and drizzly one. Nevertheless  I am home, in my pajamas all day, recuperating from a flu bug.  But I won't give in,  instead have been getting to bed really early all week, and have opted to stay home all day today as well. 
But laying around is very boring, and so I couldn't resist sewing up a few of my blocks for my latest quilting project.  I am using up the remaining yardage from my "Hello Betty" stash.  So except for a bit of scraps, it is time to move on to a new line.... I am sure I will be able to find something I like. But I do hope that the rain stops soon, a bit of sunshine would be a nice change.
These blocks are big!  The quilt only called for nine (see below) but I opted for twelve. Making this a perfect fit for a twin bed someday.

This is my inspiration!  A quilt pattern by Heather Mulder Peterson called "Fresh Linens".  I love it.

No comments: