Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boxing Week

Ah, boxing week.... meaning the Christmas rush is over and now it's time to relax. Some friends & relatives have left for family vacation destinations to warmer climates, while others use this time at home to let the holiday season soak in!  We are in the second category this year. May the final week of 2010 be a leisurely one!
Boxing week, also means Boxing Week sales at all the retail stores. I have been out with  Miss FreshFace twice already, checking out the home decor stores.  fun!  These are my 'fabulous finds' this week!  A lovely 'mel mac -type' platter with a Christmas tree motif and a great set of 'mel-mac -type' mixing bowls with red snowflakes!  I got them for a song!  So cheery.  I plan to use the mixing bowls until the end of January - so lots of cookies!  And the platter will sit out for awhile; the other Christmas decor is coming down, but the platter will stay on the counter.
Hub bought me a nice new Nikon camera for Christmas, and I love it.  I was so sad to have lost my camera last September.  So lots of pictures will be coming your way!  I think some sewing projects are on my Boxing Week agenda.   Happy Boxing Week all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darlene,
I wish you and his family a Happy New Year 2011 with your good luck and success, and like little wishes come true gehen.Du a very exciting time ahead of you have. Enjoy these wonderful moments.

Many greetings from Germany your Anni-chan