Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Shades of what's to come.....

It is August. It occurs to me that this should be my favourite month of summer, after all my birthday falls in August as does my daughter's, my dear dad and my lovely godmother's; but alas it is not. 
I will always love the month of June with the whole of summer just ahead of us and the garden looking so fresh.
 But luckily August is a long month, I start off feeling abit melancholy about how fast the summer has gone by, but usually by September long weekend I have resigned myself to September.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darlene,

The photos are very very nice. To Time is the weather here grey and rainy. Its really...poor. Maybe, I hope the weather are this week better. I wish you a really nice week and happy hours!

Bye bye and lots greetings from Germany your Anni

Darlene Barnes Rosner said...

happy hours to you as well Anni! have a great week.
It is very hot weather this week, over 35 celsius!